Endometriosis Awareness Campaign 2019 for Endo Warriors
This campaign was a commissioned project of “art for good” where a custom wall was created for participants to gather in community and create awareness, heal through art and words, and share the meaning driving the important message of Endometriosis Warriors through education and attention.
- gained national exposure
- yielded in the grant of all funding for official 501-c3 status for Endo Warriors
- awarded sponsorship for future funding in awareness campaigns
The Human Thing:
The project brought women (and the men who support them) together in unity and compassion for one another. Awareness was created, and perhaps some lasting friendships and hope. What we witnessed was the beautiful coming together of people, being ordinary people while making an extraordinary impact.
Extended film footage features Kianna Kristine Scott, founder of EndoWarriors sharing what life, the future and the hope is for her as a woman living with Endometriosis and for how the community of women and medicine, at large, can become more informed, supportive, and supported together.
still no cure...
- On site custom art wall (30 days)
- Custom Soul Biography Documentary Film, edited for awareness campaign with the preservation of authentic human experience
- Custom photography session(s) for social media, web design and printed information
- Custom campaign posters and marketing material for March on Endometriosis in Washington D.C. 2019 (below)